Monday, July 30, 2012

snapshot

End of July already? Whoa. Well, here is a snapshot of what I'm doing in my life right now:


Finding Inspiration: Chictopia


I need to manage another social media website like I need a hole in my head. But I did it anyway. I joined Chictopia. And I'm loving it. I mean, free compliments, people! What's not to love?! One day someone said I looked like a marigold flower. Made my day.

You can find my ChicBlog here. If you are on Chictopia too, please let me know, so I can follow you! :)



Listening to: Balkan Beat Box


I got the opportunity to see these guys live and it was amazing! It was in a small and intimate venue and they had an awesome stage presence. You can tell they love what they do. And they're good at it. Really good.

My favorite song: Part of the Glory.



Spending my time: Poolside.



With high temps over 100 degrees, the pool is where it's at.


Drinking: Peach Lemonade




Peach lemonade. My new favorite summer drink, by far. :)


Three weeks until school starts around here. I intend to enjoy every minute of it. How is your summer going?

No comments:

Post a Comment