Friday, May 4, 2012

snapshot

One of the bloggers I follow, Amanda at Off of Broadway, has a regular post called "currently" that I love. Thanks, Amanda, for the inspiration.

Here is a snapshot of what I'm doing in my life right now:

Listening to: Noah and the Whale


This band has been around for a while, but I'm just now discovering them. Or devouring them, really. I especially love this song, 5 Years Time.


Reading: Ummm....

Should be reading "Blogging for Dummies", but truth be told, not much reading is getting done right now. Just keeping up with some of my favorite blogs: Zen Habits and [writing] between friends.


Watching: United States of Tara


I don't have cable, so I just started the first season on Netflix. I'm hooked. I just finished Arrested Development and loved it, too. I don't know, something about watching other people's crazy, disfunctional families. ;)


Eating: Out!


This is new for me. With my crazy diet (gluten-free vegan) I'm used to preparing all of my own meals. But I just took on a new project (and I'm so excited to tell you about it...soon!) and something had to give. So, I'm exploring new restaurants and surprisingly finding plenty of places where I can eat something besides salad. And on the cheap, too. What a relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment